Securing the World's Embedded Systems and Devices
The number of cyber threats and attacks continues to increase year-over-year, making the protection of data, processes and business value more critical now more than ever. Bsquare helps device makers deliver secure, low maintenance devices that both they and their customers can trust.
Bsquare partners with McAfee, the world's largest dedicated security technology company to delivery security solutions for fixed function products.
- McAfee Embedded Control - A small footprint, low overhead software security solution that addresses a wide range of business requirements for embedded solutions
- McAfee Integrity Control - Blocks unauthorized applications and change on fixed-function, point-of-service infrastructures including ATMs, point-of-sale (POS) systems, and kiosks
- McAfee Application Control – A centrally managed whitelisting solution that blocks unauthorized applications and code on servers, corporate desktops, and fixed-function devices
- McAfee Endpoint Protection Suite - An integrated solution that secures Windows systems against malware and unauthorized devices, providing device control and critical email and web protection
- McAfee VirusScan Enterprise - Combines anti-virus, anti-spyware, firewall, and intrusion prevention technologies to stop and remove malicious software.
For devices that need to run transparently and protect against security risks, the solution reduces support costs by eliminating the need for anti-virus software and constant updates. And, with specific support for a wide range of vertical markets:
- Retail, point-of-sale systems & digital signage: ATMs, cash registers, kiosks, networked devices, wireless communication systems, digital displays, scales and lighting
- Medical: Monitors, pumps, communications, networking, diagnostics, testing devices and scanning systems
- Gaming: Hand-held gaming devices and gambling kiosks
- Industrial automation and controls: Sensors, monitors, robots and robotic systems, communication systems and networking systems
- Aerospace and defense: Communications systems, robotic controls, guidance and avionics systems, targeting and control systems and wireless networking
- Consumer Electronics: Set-top boxes, home-networked and smart home devices