SquareOne is based on Bsquare’s experience designing, building, and operating large IoT systems. It can lower development costs, accelerate time to market, and reduce the risks associated with IoT system development.
- Build confidence from knowing remote devices are working effectively
- Reduce truck rolls, unplanned downtime, and associated loss of revenue and impact to credibility/reputation
- Organise your devices in the way that makes most sense to you
- Upload and track associated metadata
- Collect and use meaningful data to make informed decisions and operational improvements, such as energy savings
- Use data to diagnose failures, increasing likelihood of first-time-fix, reducing truck rolls and downtime
- Quickly diagnose and restore operation of devices
- Provide direct support and assistance
- Data is end-to-end encrypted, in-transit and at rest
- Rapidly distribute software updates and security fixes
- Keep track of what software has been deployed, and where
- React quickly to detected events of interest
- Automate suitable responses to events (e.g. raise support tickets)
- Use data science techniques to uncover deeper insights
- Detect anomalous behavior, predict future behavior and prevent failures
SquareOne is designed to be extended to meet individual use cases and requirements, and it easily integrated with other assets and systems. The system provides several interfaces for this.
Bsquare offers consulting services to implement integration services or additional features.
Inject custom telemetry into the system easily through a WebSocket. Create additional calculated telemetry points, and intelligently control the frequency of telemetry transmission. For example, read data from sensors and report when the reading has changed significantly.
Externally interface with SquareOne, pulling information or remotely accessing features.
- Generate reports or pull information that could be used to create support tickets.
- Export data for analysis in BI tools
Leverage more processing at the edge to improve efficiency. Use the package management system to deploy edge components which can take local action and send or receive data through SquareOne. Use this additional intelligence to leverage edge-processing more effectively, reduce latency and increase resiliency. For example, implement and deploy an image processing component, and then report the interpreted result rather than the whole image.
Implement entirely new features, including new UI screens and additional scripted behaviours. Plugins seamlessly integrate with the existing UI and are independently managed to ensure the product platform remains consistent and robust. Plugins are configurable so that you only get the features you need. For example:
- Automatically group devices based on information provided during registration, and then deploy specific software packages.
- Create additional UI screens to show related devices (e.g. in the same building, or sharing a common trait)
- React to defined events to interface with external systems
Explore our SquareOne solutions
Software and services for the rapid development of connected systems.
- Customizable standards-based telemetry
- Essential notifications and orchestration
- Enables ML/AI at the edge and in the cloud
Easy, out-of-the-box or customized solutions for managing connected products
- Device monitoring and health
- Remote access, diagnostics and recovery
- Software package deployment and management
Start with SquareOne today
Ask how SquareOne can work for your business.Contact us